yes, you're right, i should be more clear sorry.  consider two text fields
in a table.  one is called view and the other controller.  the view has the
similar syntax we are used to, it is just stored in the table and row.  and
the controller, i want to be able to allow myself to enter any type of
python executable code, and arrive at a final returned dictionary filled
with keys and values.  some or all of the kv pairs can be passed to render
the view, and some and others may be used to move to another process to
create other output.  so i want to be able to code the controller field,
allow web2py to execute it, and finally return the dictionary so that it
can be further used in the view or other processes.  i know it is a bit
dynamic, and thus difficult to give more details, so i am hoping that that
is more clear.  let me know.  ok.  lucas