Every store has a unique URL (So store.mysite.com) which will be the key we look up on. This is why the session trick will work. Because we are storing the store data for store.site.com in session.store.mysite.com so every store would have a unique session.

I guess the real question is - Should we just cache this query result or should we store it in a session? Which way is preferred for Python / web2py development?

Kevin Cackler
Tech Daddies
501-205-1512
http://www.techdaddies.com