Massimo,

As web2py picks up higher adoption and enhancement requests and bug reports
increase do you have any thoughts / desires for agile or distributed
development management?

Would you consider something like
Jira<http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/overview>if Web2py can get
qualified as an approved open-source project with free
hosting? It's got issue tracking, agile project management for sprints /
releases as well as plugins to report bugs straight from the browser with
screenshot support.

In any case, some system regardless of whether or not it's Jira might be
useful to assist with release management / feature prioritization etc.

Regards,
Andrew

>>> http://wbpreview.com/previews/WB0F35928/form-validation.html )