your patch does the correction in the DAL - i almost suggested the same
thing (and since i was working off of 2.0.8 at the time that's why i missed
your change).  though i think it is possible to have key fields in GAE that
are not ints so i was hesitant to make the change in the DAL myself.

either way, my patch also breaks the belongs into groups of 30 since on GAE
any given belongs can't have more than 30 (and i use multiselects with much
more than 30)