On 18 September 2012 12:50, Mandar Vaze <mandarv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using "selectable=True" in the sqlform.grid. This shows a checkbox in
> first column for all the rows "except the header"
>
> 2. I also get "Submit Query" button below the table. I've managed to
> rename this to "Delete Selected" - Is there a way to show a confirmation
> dialog like "Are you sure you want to delete all the selected entries" (or
> some such) - before the records are deleted ?

I use this:

        bevestig = T('Are you sure you want to delete the selected
articles?')
        try:
            form.element('.web2py_table input[type=submit]')['_value'] =
T('Delete selected articles')
            form.element('.web2py_table input[type=submit]')['_onclick'] =
"return confirm ('%s')" % bevestig
        except:
            pass

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)