Added django like filters to web2admin.

I will stop adding new features for a while and declare the current build
as beta. Please test it and report issues on
github<https://github.com/rif/web2admin/issues>
.

Currently the GAE is not supported due to some dal issues.

Please test,
-rif

marți, 18 septembrie 2012, 14:37:57 UTC+3, rif a scris: