Shouldn't this be called plugin_admin or similar (following the plugin_wiki
fashion)?

Does w2x_etc naming use any plugin convention?. For instance, in Pyodel
(also a plugin) I rely in an application manager role (without a prefix).
Maybe we can adopt a standard naming convention for plugin roles. Also, I
think that roles with prefixes somehow polute the group space.