From: bryon smith <cassanova_is_back2...@yahoo.com>
To: webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:34:40 PM
Subject: [webkit-dev] Build error

Ever time I try to build I get the error,

Please enshure you have run webkit/webkittools/scripts/update-webkit to
epenedencies.

You can view build error by checking the BuildL.html file located at:
/home/showplace/webkit/webkitbuild/obj/<project>/<config>.

I looked all over for a config. I did find more then one buildlog.html

I'm on windows vista, if that helps.