WebKit.h is generated by the Interfaces project. Maybe there's an earlier error that caused Interfaces to fail to build?

-Adam

On Mar 30, 2009, at 3:19 PM, Prashant K.S wrote:

Hi,

I have run update-webkit before starting the build. Can anybody help me with this error.

Regards,
Prashant

From: canquan.shencq <canquan.she...@alibaba-inc.com>
To: Prashant K.S <ksprash...@yahoo.com>; webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
Sent: Friday, 27 March, 2009 9:27:07 AM
Subject: 答复: [webkit-dev] Build error

Please run ./update-webkit at first.

Steven Shen
2009-3-27

发件人: webkit-dev-boun...@lists.webkit.org [mailto:webkit-dev-boun...@lists.webk it.org] 代表 Prashant K.S
发送时间: 2009年3月27日 11:44
收件人: webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
主题: [webkit-dev] Build error

Hi,

I am new to webkit as well as the windows environment. I am trying to build webkit on windows. I followed the instructions given in webkit.org. But I am getting an error as below.

webkit\webkittools\winlauncher\WinLauncher.h(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'WebKit.h': No
 such file or directory

Can anybody help me in fixing this.

Regards,

Prashant