On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <m...@apple.com> wrote:
> Well, it's hard to truly have consensus on adding feature without knowing
> what it is. That being said, I at least would love to see a more specific
> proposal for what we could do with <link size>.

I want to support bigger icons for the tabs in Chromium.

I'm not sure what the path is for fetching favicons today. Does
WebCore just implicitly do it, or does it expose the information to
the host, who later may or may not make the request?

I would like Chromium to be able to decide which icon to use from the
list on a per-document basis, so if WebCore currently assumes that any
favicon present should be loaded (or if that is configuration that is
set at a pretty high level), I would want to change that as well.

- a