13.07.2010, в 9:21, Lianghui Chen написал(а):

And actually there's another small issue to leave the browser or webkit cache to do the revalidation of the freshness: when it's offline they just cannot do it, and it will quite possibly return the expired resource. So when it's offline, we will always get the "fallback namespace" item instead of its mapping "fallback entry", until the cache is cleared.

As I mentioned in the bug, the resource can be served with pragma no- store. In that case, there will be no expired resource in the cache.

If a hosting service doesn't allow .htaccess or any kind of CGI scripts, it's pretty much unsuitable for serving offline applications anyway, since one needs a custom content type for the manifest.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov