Can you explain why the target-densitydpi feature even exists? It seems
ill-conceived to me, and the most straightforward fix would be to remove it. I
have not heard anyone explain the use case for it. (I'm also not clear on the
details of what it actually does, and neither the name nor the docs are
enlightening.)

Regards,
Maciej