If a rewrite does happen, it would be nice to have some generic functionality
abstracted away from the specific language generators. For example, the
function to add an #include statement to the generated implementation file is
currently replicated for every language. JS and V8 have "AddToImplIncludes",
while CPP and ObjC have "AddIncludesForType". I personally copy+pasted a lot of
code from CPP and JS for the Ruby code generator, and it would be nice if some
of that was more generic.

-Tim