On 10/11/2013 02:13 PM, Urbain EGIS wrote:
> "Playing" a bit with WebKit sources for Windows (using WinCairo port)
> I expected to activate HTML5 video tag. I just simply put : #define
> ENABLE_VIDEO 1 and rebuilt everything. But I realized that only few
> files are concerned by USE(ENABLE_VIDEO) and are not even .CPP files.
It would be ENABLE(VIDEO), not USE(ENABLE_VIDEO).

> So something may have been falling through the net... But what ? What
> is missing from Visual Studio generation ? Which procedure shall be
> applied to get .CPP files included into MS projects ?
Most likely you need to specifiy which media player to use. For example,
to use GStreamer you would define WTF_USE_GSTREAMER. I don't see a
DirectShow media player, so GStreamer is probably your best bet.

You can look through the players by looking at file starting with
"MediaPlayerPrivate", for example:

  * AV Foundation (Mac)
  * Blackberry
  * GStreamer