FYI, our official documentation on WebKit.org <http://webkit.org/> says:
```
Making unofficial reviews before you become a reviewer is encouraged. This is
an excellent way to show your skills. Note that you should not put r+ nor r- on
patches in such unofficial reviews.
```
I guess this wan’t updated after the move to GitHub. For me, no r+ or r- on
bugzilla translates to no approve / deny PRs on GitHub. So I simply wish we’d
start enforcing this policy again.

Having the tools help us would be great but I don’t think it stops us from
enforcing our own policies like we used to.