Oops, accidently dropped webkit-help from Cc.

> - My application opens a intranet URL (I think Webkit can be used here).

Does this webpage need to interact with user?

> - My application needs to execute a Javascript script (Webkit should allow me
> to do that).

If you only need JavaScript, you could try Node.js.

> - The worst: the intranet page needs to execute and access things in my
> application.

So, basically, you need IPC between JavaScript code and your desktop
application.
Security considerations doesn't allow you to do that.
The only possible way (without using NPAPI plugins) I can think about
is via WebSockets or some kind of REST API.