Hi

Tony Su píše v St 07. 09. 2016 v 09:15 -0700:
> Hello,
> Been following this thread with interest since the OBS Appliance and
> the Weblate container found in the Docker registry are both far out
> of
> date as to be unusable without major modifications.

I'm aware the OBS Appliance is out of date (I ran into problems
updating it and never found time to rebuild it from scratch to avoid
some problems in it), but the Docker image is up to date with latest
Weblate version:
https://hub.docker.com/r/nijel/weblate/

Why do you think is out of date? Recently there were quite massive
improvements to it, see
https://blog.cihar.com/archives/2016/09/07/improved-docker-container-we
blate/

> In fact, if either of these 2 common sources for pre-built apps can
> be
> updated at least once, AFAIK updating can be set to automatic
> thereafter requiring little maintenance.
>
> In the meantime, I'm currently wending my way through understanding
> what is required to set up for a weblate configuration to work which
> is unrelated except that I would expect that the Appliance or Weblate
> from the Docker registry should "just work"

Indeed that is the expectation, if it does not work for you please file
bug at https://github.com/WeblateOrg/docker/issues

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/