Tony Su píše v St 07. 09. 2016 v 12:18 -0700:
> OK,
> I'll take a look at it again and report any difficulties.
>
> I think that anyone reading this understands, but should possibly be
> clarified that the Weblate in the docker registry is <not> the same
> as
> creating your own Weblate container using the installation
> instructions in the link in the original post of this thread.

It should be same - they both are built using absolutely same
Dockerfile. The instructions just add docker-compose so that you get
full setup with web, database and cache server.

Still I'm no way expert in Docker, so any suggestions to improve this
are welcome :-)

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/