Yes, I confirm the issue is there in 2.15

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Weblate [mailto:weblate-bounces+marc.perrin=dont-nod....@lists.cihar.com]
De la part de Jean-Baptiste Holcroft
Envoyé : Wednesday, July 5, 2017 1:11 PM
À : weblate@lists.cihar.com
Objet : Re: [Weblate] Translation upload ignores all translations

Le 05/07/2017 à 12:16, Marc Perrin a écrit :

> Yes you can create a new issue (probably referencing issue #1218
> <https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/1218>)
>
> I’m not sure it’s a regression, the csv upload might never have worked.
>
> For the PR, sure, if you can debug/pinpoint the problem/devise a fix,
> go ahead! (you should probably wait for Michal’s comment on the issue
> before sending the PR though).

I confirm the same issue on Weblate 2.12
(https://translate.yunohost.org/projects/yunohost/moulinette/fr/#overview)

I changed a few strings (mostly apostrophes and a word) and it says : 38
chaînes importées depuis les fichiers (ignorées : 0, non trouvées 0, mises à
jour 0).

I assume it should at least have a total of 38. Are you using the latest
version of weblate? It would be great to test with 2.15 before opening the
issue.

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft