Hi

Antonin Delpeuch (lists) píše v Pá 20. 03. 2020 v 15:44 +0100:
> If we wanted to use Weblate in place of Crowdin, it seems to me that
> we
> would need to introduce a piece of software in between: something
> that
> takes markdown files, breaks them down into translatable units which
> would be stored in some standard format (say a POT for gettext), and
> be
> then able to build translated versions of these markdown files using
> the
> gettext PO files (and the original markdown).

It's quite likely that Weblate will have native Markdown support soon
(see other thread), so maybe the best approach is to wait for it :-).

> For instance:
> https://po4a.org/man/man7/po4a.7.php

I'm using po4a for some documents localization and it works reasonably
well (it's used on
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gammu/gammu-docs/).

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/