Le 28/03/2020 à 15:23, Antonin Delpeuch (lists) a écrit :
> Building a system like yours could be an option, but of course it would
> be even better if that was supported natively by Weblate.

I don't expect Weblate to cover such use case. Internationalization is
really tight to the technologies used to create content and the
processes between creators and translators.

Here this system only works for Antora and the way Fedora decided to
organize its repositories (to match translators processes).

If Weblate comes with a markdown support, I bet this will suit a
simplistic workflow, and never will we suited for publication automation.

You'll always have to put the glue between your publication system, your
way of handling source code, your translations process and your
automation system.

The biggest issue with websites generators and web tools, is that most
of them never really though on how to answer localization questions.

Hugo did this effort, and I documented it here:
https://jibecfed.fedorapeople.org/blog-hugo/en/2018/11/building-a-multilingual-static-website-with-hugo/

Last time I looked at it, Jekyll provided no similar feature (same as
Antora).
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft