I must admit I have lost all patience for editing HTML[1] in a browser window and would like to use and ordinary HTML editor to create my text. Is it possible to modify Web make to ignore everything except what is between the body tags? If so, theoretically should be possible to edit pages, insert them into Web make and have everything come out looking just spiffy.

I do find much of Web make very valuable. But the editing environment is as pleasant as being smacked on the forehead with a 3 inch plank.

---eric

[1] or any other text for that matter. This is a major reason why I have stopped using wikis. The editing environment just sucks and there's no excuse for not using a WYSIWYG environment because there are so many sources of WYSIWYG editors for free nowadays.

--
Speech recognition in use.  Incorrect endings, words, and case is
closer than it appears