Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to display a list of sibling pages, at whatever level of a multi level site I am on.
So if you have:

  - Articles
    - Article 1
    - Article 2
    - Computer articles
      - Computer article 1
      - Computer article 2
  - Products
    - Product 1
    - Product 2

Then if you put a sitemap output item in the margin, you will see a list in the margin of Product 1 that looks like:

  Product 1 (not a link)
  Product 2 (link)

And a nice set of "breadcrumbs" in the top bar of my  page:
Home (link) > Products (link)

As far as I can tell, I need to write my own plugin to do this, and I think navtree or site tree will be a useful place to start. Anybody know a better way?
Robert

--
Robert Echlin
rechlin [at] magma.CA