I am trying to create a wmk for a fairly simple webpage (http://purrfectchoice.com/test.html) and seem to be failing miserably. I read the documentation and tried to walk through the 'migrating an existing site to webmake" with no real success. I thought what would be nice is a method to take an html file and convert it to a wmk format via ethtml2text but webmake doesnt seem to care much for the output (webmake: error: WMK file contains unparseable data at or after:)

Is there a nice 'simple' way to take the webpage at http://purrfectchoice.com/test.html and convert it to a working wmk file that i can then use and modify for the real site? I really want to build a template out of that page so my wife, who is doing that site, can start using webmake rather than writing all the html files.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated
Michael Weiner