Hi All -

I am using a wohyperlink to open a new browser window that displays a
calendar (one month only).  I would like the user to select a date
(wohyperlink) from the calendar and return the selected date to referring
page.

Currently I set a String variable in the session that collects the selected
date.

How do I get the referring page to display the selected date in a
wotextfield and close the calendar window?

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.