Contributions of any kind are welcomed ... My goal recently with the framework has been to provide all the Ajax capabilities that Ruby brags of, but in the WO-way. I know you aren't a component-action fan :) , but that's been my focus with the framework recently -- so that it's not just a thin wrapper around the libraries, rather you actually get some of the WO component-action-style "magic" with it too (drag-and-drop is a good example of that ... It actually lets you drag and drop real objects (as far as your components are concerned) vs just having ID's passed around -- feels too servlety to me :) ). However, having a good set of DirectAction-based Ajax tools would be very cool, and I do have wikibook fetish as of late, so I'm all for documentation as well. I would say to take your pick, because people will be into either one, I think.

ms