On Jul 19, 2006, at 8:38 AM, Chip Myers wrote:

I'm currently displaying a list of objects in a WORepetition, with each object having a WORadioButton displayed beside it. Once the list finishes generating, I display 2 hyperlinks, edit and delete, whose operations can then be performed on any one object in the list. Within the WORepetition, I've created two variables ObjectList for list and ObjectItem for item.

o Object 1
o Object 2
     .
     .
     .
o Object n

edit    delete

TI'd like to perform an edit on one selected objectItem. Once the edit and delete buttons are generated, however, the objectItem has been populated with a value of null. How, is it possible to capture the objectItem that has been selected with the radiobutton?

Hyperlinks don't post forms: you have to use submit buttons instead. (Actually, I'm sure you can make a hyperlink act like a submit button -- probably using JavaScript -- but I'm guessing you didn't do that.) Also don't forget to make your form's Multiple Submit = true.

Note that if you put the edit and delete button _in_ the repetition, you would be able to know which one the user clicked by using the object bound to the repetition's item binding.

sacha

--
Sacha Michel Mallais             800 kg gorilla
Global Village Consulting Inc.   http://www.global-village.net/