Hi, David,

Chuck could very well be right that it's an anomaly in Xcode, but the following is also worth checking.

After adding the prodMainLocation to the EOModel and to the DB table:

  * did you restart all instances of your WOApp with the new EOModel?

* are you sure that you added the column to the table in your DB with the same name as the external name in your EOModel?

Regards,
Jerry