When I heard that whywebobjects.com had been taken (as I understand it, just by someone who then wanted to sell it back at an inflated rate), I registered whywebobjects.org, whywebobjects.net and whywebobjects.info before the same could happen to them. I posted a message asking what we should do with it, what kind of content do we want, should I host it and/or have Dov put back up the whywebobjects.com stuff, should we do a wiki site, etc., but at the time didn't get any feedback. Up until a couple of days ago, there was a placeholder page asking for content suggestions to be sent to my email address, but due to an in-progress physical office location move it'll be a couple of more days before that machine is back online.

I was originally planning to make it to WWDC this year (in fact, I still need to cancel my hotel reservation), but, alas, it was not meant to be. :-( However, I can host and set up whatever you guys come up with, and point all of the above domains to it. Just let me know. :-)

Regards,
Mark