+1

I think that the two web sites (whywebobjects.xxx and .../wiki/Programming:WebObjects) should serve two very different purposes.

The whywebobjects site has, and should continue to, run as an advocacy site. It's content should include lists of (& links to) successful deployments, testimonials, comparisons and evidence of superiority over competing technologies (e.g. RoR) and such.

The .../wiki/Programming:WebObjects pages should focus on educational content. They should include topics showing how to do things in WO, educational FAQ lists, resolutions to common problems and such.

Although I think there's room for overlap between the two (and I certainly believe that they should link to one another), I also believe that if either attempts to fulfill the objectives of the other, it will weaken it in its primary purpose. They should remain separate and distinct.