Hello Janine,

I'd like to see Apple add to their public WebObjects page so that we have
something to point prospective clients to to show

*Sigh*, I appreciate your enthusiam...no sarcasm intended :)

I tried suggesting posting showcases to Apple about 5 years ago and at
one time there was/is even a WO product manager Bob Fraser (?), don't
know about now.

The good people at Apple Japan (where WO is quite popular, by the
way...)  still have these pages online:

- Customers showcases in PDF (mostly translated stuff once also
available in English)
http://www.apple.com/jp/webobjects/customers.html

- WO Integration / Partner / Development companies
http://www.apple.com/jp/webobjects/partners.html

So, concrete examples or feedback for the WebObjects pages at Apple.com:
- Redo customer and partner pages in English once again
- Showcase / Profile of the iTunes Music Store (!!!!!!!!!!)

But there seems to be a lack of resources.

What would be more realistic is to have Apple at least *link* to the
various community sites and initiatives from...

http://www.apple.com/webobjects/resources.html

to...

English:
http://www.wocode.com/
whywebobjects.??? [if that's redone]...
http://wonder.sourceforge.net/

French:
http://www.wolfug.org/

etc. in the future including the new tutorials etc.

If the feedback address at [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Janine, did they
give a newer one at
WWDC or is that under NDA as well ? -  is still valid, let's collect
it and send it there.

Suggestions ?

Marc