Hi!

Sorry, my not-so-good english is preventing me from understanding this paragraph:

"Think Secret sources close to WebObjects development report the plan to open source WebObjects has been kicked around since 2004, when Apple CEO Steve Jobs privately declared his desires to move the high-end software Apple acquired in 1997 as part of its acquisition of NeXT, Inc. Mr. Jobs' wishes at the time were ultimately thwarted by Avie Tevanian, who was then chief software technology officer but departed Apple earlier this year."

What does exactly mean "his desires to move the high-end software"? Move to where? :)

  Yours

Miguel Arroz