Honestly, for me, productivity went forward by leaps and bounds when I switched to Eclipse/WOLips. I don't know about anyone else, but I found that debugging WO (especially with lots of frameworks) with xcode was extremely painful, requiring lots of recompiles and manual references. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but in Eclipse, it 'just works'.

I'll never go back!

Ken