I have a lot of un reading this list !!

I just installed Eclipse and will give one hour/day learning this environment so the transition will be smooth and , hey.... we have ample time to switch - so Apple says .... so don't worry. I'm personally not afraid of learning new things. I studyied Architecture, then was musician for a few years before discovering the web, html, cs.. then PB, xCode, and in a few months eclipe (or something unknown yet) ;-) Life seems only interesting when you learn new things and discover new horizons... and by the way I have 2 kids and still find time to learn new things... just because I need it...