WO friends,

I have to start working on a plan to deploy possibly hundreds of instances of about 10 different WO applications. I currently find it extremely painful to start/stop my existing test instances using JavaMonitor (too much clicking!).

I would love to hear from people how they handle large deployments. Do you use JavaMonitor at all? Are you deploying with some way other than on OS X like SSDD or war (I've heard of these things, but have no idea what they are or how to deploy in this manner) ?

Thanks,
Ken