I have a small xml file representing a dataset for DBUnit. During the build, I believe that I should add this file to the /Content/Resources directory of the .woa

Can I add an ant task to the build.xml file that will do this in a handy way, then
use code like the following (obtained from Chuck Hill) in my test class:

        protected IDataSet getDataSet() throws Exception {
InputStream dataSet = NSBundle.mainBundle ().inputStreamForResourcePath(name);
        if (dataSet == null) {
throw new RuntimeException("Can't locate resource " + name + " in bundle " + NSBundle.mainBundle().name());
        }
                return new FlatXmlDataSet(dataSet);
        }

What is a best-practice way to set all of this up?

Thanks,

Mike W.