As Alan pointed out, you could revert the editing context. Other options are to just dispose that EC, or use the undo manager to undo any changes.

Trust us - this is the right approach.

Ken

On May 30, 2007, at 7:36 AM, Alan Ward wrote:

Don't fight it (you'll lose). Create an editingContext for each user, put the objects into that editingContext as soon as you create them, revert the editingContext if you decide not to save their changes.

Alan