From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Q
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 6:42 PM
To: WebObjects Dev Apple
Subject: Anyone playing with Scala?

I have been tinkering with Scala (http://www.scala-lang.org) lately, and the
more I use it the better it gets. In fact at this rate I might have to stop
looking at it for a while, because It makes writing a lot of things in java
feel like such a chore.

I haven't tried writing a basic WO app with it yet, but I have used it to
write a simple backend reporting tool for a client, and it was actually
quite fun. The only source of frustration was the relatively immature
eclipse plugin.

Is there anyone else exploring these waters?

--

Seeya...Q

Quinton Dolan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gold Coast, QLD, Australia