Philippe thanks for the response,

I am completely baffled by what I may be doing wrong and am hoping a detailed explination of the process I am following may highlight where I am at making a mistake and you may be willing to send me an answer that indicates this. I've tried what you suggest but remain frustrated. Here is some more detail:

I am using EOModeler 5.3.4, WO 5.3.3 on Mac OSX. I am selecting the entity in EOModeler for the FetchSpec, creating the fetch, naming it and resaving the model. I then start a Direct to WebServices project and create a New Service and make public the entity with the FetchSpec. From there I create the New Operation, associated it with the service, select the entity with the FetchSpec, select Search and give it the same name as the FetchSpec. When the entity opens, all properties are available and nothing retated to the FetchSpec is available. I tried your recommendation for cloning but nothing.

Is there anything in my process that looks wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks again,

--Mat

Hi,

I had some troubles like yours when I created fetschpecs with WOLips.
For me, it only works when I create with EOModeler.

By the way, I encoutered some issues when I wanted to associate an
operation based on a fetchspec to another webservice. The name of the
operation has to be unique and if the operation's name is different
from the fectschpec's name, it does not work (all objects of the
entity are fetched).

The solution : clone the operation, associate to another web service,
remove the entity from the DefaultWebService, rename the operation
correctly and it works fine.

Config : WO 5.3.3 on Mac OS X
Philippe Rabier - SOPHIACOM

38 rue des Mathurins