On Friday, June 15, 2007, at 02:12PM, "Janine Sisk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ... I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling that the face time
> with other developers alone is worth the price of admission.  ...

Agreed!  Every year I'm amazed at the number of tips, tricks, specific details,
notes on what not to do that I pickup just being 'around' discussions...  Not
to mention the contacts and getting to know people outside of the "I've got a
problem and I need it fixed this second" context! :-)
M.

__
Mark Ritchie
Cocoa and WebObjects Developer