Hi!

No. The problem is not the browser making the request or fetching from its cache. The problem is that the pager component (and controller) internal structures are always in the last state. ie, imagine the controller has an array of the elements that are visible on the current page. When the user goes back, the pager component is the same. The problem is that all the data remains the same, so you will still be working with the data from the latest state, and not from the state you should be seeing. Disabling the cache may PREVENT the problem from happening (didn't test it), by simply returning the same page you were seeing. If you saw page 1, than 4, than 5, than 6, with the caching disbaled, when you clicked back, I guess you would always see the page 6. As I said, that would prevent the problem, but not solve it (people expect the "back" button works as expected).

  Yours

Miguel Arroz