Xavier,

EOF does this exact thing when it's deciding what has changed in your object, and what updates it needs to perform. It does this by using the snapshot, which is how I'd recommend you doing this as well.

It would help if you clued us in to *why* you need it - so that answers could be crafted to your particular usage.

Ken