People : I will create a specific survey in a couple of days about WOLips and WOBuilder alternatives, so wait until next Monday (July 9th) to say how much licenses you will buy. It will be way more easier to collect the numbers with a survey :-)

The problem is that we don't have "How many licenses would you buy at $X?" which is really all that matters.