hi mike

what you are describing here relieves my heart!  back in february
(https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=ce7f98ec0702010654w560f4a8dxd6420d6dc39580f3%40mail.gmail.com)
i tried to argue why i needed a seperate osc because i was having the
"blow-away-other-changes-in-the-EO" effect but couldn't explain it so detailed
as you did and didn't even think i would meet once a EOF bug ....

thanks a lot for that detailed description!
oliver