Hi!

  This one should be simple.

I have object A that has a to-many relationship to B. So, A contains Bs.

I fetch A that contains one B. Then, I add another B to the relationship. Some other app deletes the B that was there before, and saves changes. When I save changes on my app, I get an exception saying that the first B (the one that got deleted by the other app) is not registered in any editing context.

  How do you handle this kind of problem?

(I don't know if it's relevant, but the merging of changes is disabled for the context).

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

Miguel Arroz
http://www.terminalapp.net