Hi!

On 2007/08/13, at 17:24, Chuck Hill wrote:

  How do you handle this kind of problem?

By not disabling merging of changes.  :-)

(I don't know if it's relevant, but the merging of changes is disabled for the context).

I guess that it is relevant, though I don't recall doing this.

I'm going to test this. But why is it relevant, if the deletion of the first object happens in a different app? What exactly is being merged here?

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

Miguel Arroz
http://www.terminalapp.net