Many thanks for WOCreator and the time taken to put those instructions together. The whole thing was easy to follow and worked like a charm. Not something I expected when embarking on doing a WAR deployment for the first time.

I had one issue copying all the WebObjects JARS and I would get a WOServletAdaptor._applicationInit exception launching HelloWOrld. When I found the load-wo-jars.sh ran that and tried again everything was fine.

Thanks again

PaulS