Hi Jason,

We are actually looking at AJR.  I've managed to compile it into EOGenerator
but it's naturally missing information about Java, and we're having some
Key-Value coding issues it seems so we are a fair decent ways away from
actually making a template work.  And probably the biggest issue will be
figuring out how to deal with the new prototype support in 5.4.

-doug