Nailed it, thanks Guido!

Jon

On Oct 31, 2007, at 5:14 PM, Guido Neitzer wrote:

On 31.10.2007, at 20:14, Jonathan Miller wrote:

Trying to use WOOGNL for the first time and I'm not sure where I've gone wrong. As a first attempt I added the following line of code to my sample project

<wo:string value = "Hello" />, how are you?

The page renders but it only displays

, how are you?

I have the following in my properties file:

ognl.active = true
ognl.helperFunctions=true
ognl.inlineBindings=true

Try moving the WOFrameworks in Order & Export inside Build Path settings on the project properties below all the other frameworks. Assuming you included WOOgnl as an Eclipse project. Does that help?

cug