I am curious to know were we do not call in the plug-in?

Pierre
--
Pierre Frisch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Nov 1, 2007, at 15:39, Guido Neitzer wrote:

On 01.11.2007, at 16:21, Art Isbell wrote:

So I'd conclude that the SQL generation bug must be a WO 5.4 bug that can be worked around by using an external plugin (at least for FrontBase).

It definitely is. It is just a matter of overwriting "allowsNullClauseForConstraint" which returns a String. I've changed that to " NOT NULL" as a work around until I can work more on that topic. So it is working now for PG with the latest build of PG plugin.

But the Apple code has that bug if it refers to the integrated code (which it does as it no longer calls out to the plugin for some stuff - which totally sucks).

cug
--
http://www.event-s.net